Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let's go have that wreckless love. That crazy love. That off-the-wall, won't stop, till I get enough kinda love. I need that love.

Poor Blazer doodle and his paw. They found a nasty piece of bark/wood in his paw. it was about an inch long. now he is hating life because he has a cone and his foot is bandaged. Last time we had something like this happen though he ate off the wrap in 2.5 seconds. So, now I have to deal with his bumbly ass running into walls and knocking shit over. It's been quite humorous. I decided to come home today after class to take care of him. I'll have to see if I'm going to my class tomorrow or if I'm going to care for him. He's my kid! Takes top and first priority...
speaking of priorities, Brian is going to be late home from work again. I understand, but sometimes I have this nagging suspicion that he is cheating. They say that is a sign...Sometimes I feel like being a crazy bitch and driving by just to check to see if he's at work. But if I have to do something like that, what kinda relationship does that leave us? I'm sure this is just the side effects from other feelings that have been festering. Sometimes I got these crazy feelings....just gotta suppress 'em LOL...We're all aloud some craziness right? I hope to God so...
School is going well. We're wrapping it up, and I couldn't be happier. It's been very stressful, but I am VERY satisfied with my being able to get B's. I'd like A's, but this isn't high school anymore. I hate tests so much too. When it comes to having one in front of me I blank out. Afterwards I could carry on convos about what we learned, but those damn "measurement of our skills" suck!
So anyway, today in class we talked about the US Social Form taking place in Detroit this year. I'm going to see if I can scrounge up some cash flow and ask rachel if she wants to carpool or fly or something. It's a 5 day gig. you can check it out at ussf.org this is right up my alley. It's going to be hard getting the cash since I don't have a job, but I'll think positive about finding one this summer. I really think that I'm going to study sociology once I get my dental assistant certification. I'd like to have something to "fall back on" and make some quick decent money in the mean time. I'm very interested what would be said at the Social Forum since it's about problem solving at the community level. What kinda better job could you ask for then to try to make better the community that you live in? School seems like such the "light at the end of the tunnel"....very far away. I don't particularly like my options either. I can go to shitty U of Phoenix, or Gozaga at 30k a year or EWU at 20k a year. I wish I could make it work with Brian and go to Moscow, but I just don't seeing that happen. I guess I'll just have to figure all this shizzle out..
Besides, I love that dream and all, but reality is that job is most likely probably not available currently. I need to make sure I have all my basis covered so I don't wind up with a degree and making as much money as I did. I've known a lot of people like that. It's tough out there! I think working in a dental office has some prestige and good way to pay bills. Plus, I love my teeth! Maybe free dental?!?! LOL I hope...
Well that's all that I really have to say for now.

1 comment:

  1. You know what I think? Don't worry about the cost of school, worry about investing in yourself. That is hard to do, but do it. You have some skills that are severely needed out there... people are waiting for you to make your debut! Kudos for being a good dog mom, that makes you a wonderful person in my book.

    ReplyDelete