Which that has also been a nightmare. (Jim moving in) There are boxes all over the house, so I can't do any housework cuz Brian and jim have their own agenda and I don't have the slightest clue what that is...surprise surprise. There isn't even supposed to be any boxes here. when Brian asked if he could move in (long story behind why he had to...) he said ok to my stipulations of jim getting a storage unit and for it being only a few months. He actually agreed, like wholeheartedly. Well, low and behold, he starts bringing boxes over and Brian gets mad at me for getting pissy. He completely forgot that he agreed. So it comes to moving day, and I confront jim about his plans, and basically he is planning to live here until he can buy a house (so indefinately) and he should be allowed to store shit here cuz he is paying rent. He is paying for a room. If you want to use half the house, then pay half the mortgage. Brian just stares at me like I'm some sort of psychotic bitch. So I just asked him, who are you in a relationship with? Why didn't you get my wants across? He just doesn't respect me anymore. It's been a while in the making, and I have not the slightest clue why.
I wish I had the money now to move right this minute. I will never allow myself to be completely broke again, but I trusted him when I went back to school and quit my job. He has made me feel like sucha shit monkey for financially supporting me.
So I wrote a poem about how I feel last night and Heather wanted me to share it....
I'm sorry I can't come and play today
I've been told I simply don't have a say
To my happiness or surrounding existance
So I've decided to search for some substance
To give to this life that I currently lead
Where you cut me apart and leave me to bleed
I wish you'd use your fist to strike
instead of yelling for me to take a hike
The physical pain would be easier to manage
Than all of this emotional carnage
and when I ask for you to play outside
The look I get is impossible to describe.
Your eyes roll, like it would mean defeat
In the middle, is where I offer to meet,
But at East Empire we stay each night.
I look to God and pray for some insight,
But only the wall hears each tear.
Refusing to take interest, you fail to interfere.
Without you I feel so lost,
But stay comes at a high cost.
So, I'm packing my bags, and baby I'm gone.
I promised myself I'd no longer be your pawn.
I hate to say that this is goodbye,
But you should've taken me out instead of get high.

Aww Heidi I am so sorry. I know the feeling of being a roommate more than a loved one. I hope things work out and if they don't, you deserve better than to be forgotten :) Love you!! Very good poem by the way :)
ReplyDeleteUm ok, First of all, I wish I could support you somehow right now. But This is not cool at all. You know sometimes people say things like, "You are so beautiful and talented...." blah blah blah, but you really are. Seriously. You know I wish there was a way you could fast forward all of this, but honestly it makes us who we are. Without shithead Ty, I could never appreciate Aaron. Who knew a guy like Aaron existed? I know you'll be in your kick ass apartment, dating hot guys, getting dressed up for cosmos with the girls. You'll have yellow curtains in the kitchen and I will make you some window boxes. Blazer and coopie cat will sleep on your bed every night, and you will kick ass in school. It will happen. My sources say so. But be strong baby girl. By the way, that poem is kick ass. Usually I don't read people's poems because they suck balls and I don't care about their whiny crap, but this is very, very good. I think I can write a melody to it, I started working on it on my guitar, if you don't mind. You got skillz but I want you to get on your feet and get out of there!
ReplyDeleteGod Heidi...you are strong!! At least you can leave and find someone better. My own hubby, I swear I am gonna punch him in the throat, because his needs and wants are all that matters. I swear he thinks because he brings home the money he is entitled (and maybe that is not what he thinks but it's what it feels like) and ugggg, stupid boys. They just don't get it!! But you know what you want and you HAVE to do what it takes to get it because you deserve it!! I freaking love your poem. Love it! And Heather, I was totally thinking it would be a kickass song, but not a sappy slow one but a rockin' one that is kinda angry and says F*** you I can do better...ya know? Hahhaaa! Eh, we are all here for you Heidi so let us know if you need us to go punch him in the throat...:)
ReplyDelete